Things are still very new here and we’re in beta for a reason. We expect numerous changes and improvements to come these next few weeks and months. We’ll announce any changes as they go live via Updates.
Here’s a quick overview of things to look forward to here at RoK Monster and rok-monster-cli these next few months.
It’s the best way to improve the rok-monster-cli scanner’s performance, fix website issues and continue providing tools Governor’s want to use.
These issues are currently being addressed:
- Scanner inconsistency with other languages besides English
- iOS videos rendering at 10fps
Language selection when creating or modifying a project
- Feedback submission directly on project page
Email notification on project completion Export data as CSV
- Contributor membership + video upload
- API for other data points:
- Inventory items
- Battle logs
- Allow users to create templates selecting only the data their interested in capturing.
- Unit tests
- Increase sample comparison performance
- Load sample into memory once
- Keep image loaded in memory after
Last Updated: 11/9/2020